©Sky UK Ltd

Apply to Film

Buckinghamshire Film Office manages all filming enquiries on land and property managed by Buckinghamshire Council.

If you are planning any commercial filming or photography in locations managed by the Council, please see our Code of Practice, Drone Policy, Student Guidance, Fees and Charges together with our online permit application below

do i need a permit?

You will need a permit or licence when using any Council owned or managed space, this will include:

All productions working in the county are requested to follow our Code of Practice, we advise that you make the Film Office aware of all of your filming activities to ensure you have the full co-operation of the Council and other public agencies 

If you are filming in Buckinghamshire and are not sure whether you require a permission from the Buckinghamshire Film Office, please contact us to discuss your requirements

© Carnival Film & Television Ltd

Country Parks

For filming in Black Park, Langley Park, Denham Country Park and Thorney Country Park please visit the Country Parks Commercial Filming Page.


If you are unsure whether the road you are looking at is managed by Buckinghamshire Council or privately owned, you can search at FindMyStreet.

Parking Suspensions & Dispensations

Applications for parking suspensions or dispensations for will require an application and payment via MiPermit. Please complete the application via MiPermit and attach a copy of your application to your Permit application.

©Sky UK Ltd

apply to film

The below button will take you to our Permit Software, you will need to complete and submit your application with supporting documentation such as Public Liability Insurance and Risk Assessments.

Where parking suspensions are required, please complete an application at MiPermit and submit the receipt to application.

If you require support or permissions from Thames Valley Police, please complete their Filming Form and attach evidence this has been submitted

We recommend that you contact the Film Office in advance of submitting your application to discuss your application